Here is our protection and hygiene concept:
* We offer the classes as hybrid classes, unfortunately only 4 instead of 12 participants can take part in the studio.
* Please only come to the studio when you are fit, if you feel sick or ailing, please stay at home!
* We have 5 large windows in the studio and leave them open or ventilate regularly. We also have an air washer in operation.
* A corona test (PCR or rapid test), not more than 24 hours old, is required. Alternatively, you can do a quick test in the studio. To do this, you have to be there 20 minutes before the start of the lesson and bring a test with you. We can also provide a quick test (€ 4)
* Please book your class online and via the timetable or write us an email. The places are limited, so the registration is binding.
→ Therefore only register if you can really participate, out of fairness to the other yogis
* A face mask must be worn when stepping up to your mat, this can then be removed when you have reached your mat - you do not have to wear a face mask during yoga
This also applies when leaving the studio.
In the studio:
* you will find everything you need to disinfect your hands.
* You need your own yoga mat to participate, but you are welcome to bring a blanket or blocks with you.
* The changing room can only be used by one person at a time, please come to us in your yoga clothes or plan more time for changing!
* There are fixed places for the mats, there are markings on the floor.