Here is our protection and hygiene concept:
The concept reflects the status of the 15th Bavarian Infection Protection Ordinance of November 23, 2021 - the. But the situation is very dynamic here. Please also note the current publications.
* We offer the classes as hybrid classes, unfortunately only a maximum of 5 participants can take part in the studio in order to be able to maintain the minimum distance of 1.5 m.
* Please only come to the studio when you are fit, if you feel sick or ailing, please stay at home!
* We have 5 large windows in the studio and leave them open or ventilate regularly. We also have an air washer in operation.
* From Wednesday, November 24th The 2 G + rule applies to sports facilities in Bavaria, which means that you have to be vaccinated or recovered in order to participate on site. An up-to-date test is also required (PCR test max. 48 hours old, rapid test max. 24 hours old with certificate or carried out under supervision). Otherwise you can unfortunately only participate online.
* Please book your class online and via the timetable or write us an email. The places are limited, so the registration is binding.
→ Therefore only register if you can really participate, out of fairness to the other yogis
* An FFP2 mask must be worn when stepping up to your mat, this can then be removed when you have reached your mat - you do not have to wear a face mask when doing yoga
This also applies when leaving the studio.
In the studio:
* you will find everything you need to disinfect your hands.
* You need your own yoga mat to participate, but you are welcome to bring a blanket or blocks with you.
* the changing room can only be used by one person at a time, please come to us in your yoga clothes or plan more time for changing!
* There are fixed places for the mats, there are markings on the floor.